|Birthname||Jack Joseph Osbourne|
|born on||8 November 1985 at 21:20 (= 9:20 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°25' 24°54 Asc. 02°15'|
English media personality from a noted family, the youngest child of heavy-metal rock star Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon. He holds dual American and British citizenship. Sometimes deemed the misfit of the family, Jack wholeheartedly participated in the family’s reality show The Osbournes (2002-2005) and helped produce the Osbourne Family Album CD. While in high school, he worked part-time as a scout at Epic Records. At one time he was interested in Shakespearian acting but he segued into music and played the drums.
Reportedly Jack is dyslexic and suffers from attention-deficit disorder. He spent much of his time with his sister Kelly. He has another sister, Aimee, as well as a half-brother, Louie, and half-sister, Jessica.
Osbourne has since pursued a career as a fitness and travel reporter, presenting shows such as Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie (2005–2009) and BBC's Saving Planet Earth (2007). He was diagnosed with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis in 2012. As of summer 2016, he and father Ozzy are travelling the world in the History Channel reality series Ozzy & Jack's World Detour.
Osbourne and his wife, Lisa Stelly, have a daughter, Pearl Clementine Osbourne, born on 24 April 2012. Osbourne and Stelly were married in Hawaii on 7 October 2012. On 6 September 2013, Osbourne's wife Lisa revealed she suffered a miscarriage in her second trimester; they had been expecting a son. He would have been named Theo. Their second child, daughter Andy Rose Osbourne, was born on 13 June 2015. They welcomed their third child, daughter, Minnie Theodora Osbourne, at 5:57 AM on 3 February 2018, her middle name chosen as a tribute to their late son Theo.
- parent->child relationship with Osbourne, Minnie (born 3 February 2018)
- child->parent relationship with Osbourne, Ozzy (born 3 December 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Osbourne, Sharon (born 9 October 1952)
- sibling relationship with Osbourne, Aimee (born 2 September 1983)
- sibling relationship with Osbourne, Kelly (born 27 October 1984)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 5 March 2002 ("The Osbournes" reality TV show broadcast debut)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 3 February 2018 at 05:57 AM in Los Angeles (Birth of daughter, Minnie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Shelley Ackerman quotes a book by Todd Gold, senior editor at People magazine, released October 2002
- Traits : Personality : Unique
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Multiple Sclerosis
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Eccentric but close)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom had colon cancer)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three natural siblings)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One half-brother and one half-sister)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Fitness and travel reporter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Family reality show, The Osbournes)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drummer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Other Entertain/Bus (Music scout while in high school)