|born on||2 September 1983 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°33' 06°50 Asc. 17°35'|
English-American actress and musician, the eldest daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. Although the other four members of her family exposed their lives to the world on the popular reality television show "The Osbournes," Aimee refused to take part. Sharon explained that her daughter is trying to start her own career as a singer and moved out during filming, leading some to dub her the "Mystery Osbourne."
Aimee has one sister, Kelly, and a brother, Jack, as well as a half-brother and half-sister.
On April 5, 2005, Aimee’s mother Sharon announced that Aimee had had a lump removed from her breast, had suffered some complications and was receiving further treatment. Osbourne called it a “breast cancer scare” but did not say whether her daughter’s growth was cancerous or not.
She appeared in MTV's 2003 adaptation of Wuthering Heights. She later provided voiceover work in the 2014 animated film Postman Pat: The Movie. Around 2010, she began recording and releasing music under the project name ARO (her initials). Her music video for "Raining Gold" received 2 million hits in just two months on YouTube.
- child->parent relationship with Osbourne, Ozzy (born 3 December 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Osbourne, Sharon (born 9 October 1952)
- sibling relationship with Osbourne, Jack (born 8 November 1985)
- sibling relationship with Osbourne, Kelly (born 27 October 1984)
Shelley Ackerman quotes a book by Todd Gold, senior editor at People magazine, released October 2002
- Traits : Personality : Private (Most private of the family)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Osbournes)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Eccentric but close)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom had colon cancer)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three natural siblings)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two siblings; two half sib's)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.