|born on||6 December 1920 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Turin, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°23' 03°44 Asc. 27°56'|
Italian psychologist, teacher, author, and journalist, who wrote about psychology, culture, costume and society. For over 40 years he was among the most cited psychologists in the media (and among the most experienced interviewers). In teaching, as in writing, he was able to engage in a vast culture with a vision of the unconventional world, vibrant creativity and a great sense of irony.
He died in Milan on 21 January 2012, aged 91.
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes BC.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction