|born on||6 January 1937 at 02:50 (= 02:50 AM )|
|Place||San Giovanni in Persiceto, Italy, 44n38, 11e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°21' 01°25 Asc. 10°53'|
Italian actress and circus artist who appeared in 37 films between 1959 and 1971. The daughter and niece of famous circus artists, from childhood Orfei started performing as a clown, horsewoman and even a tamer of wild beasts. Her film career began in the late 1950s, when she played supporting roles in several adventure movies and comedies. In a short time she landed more significant productions and roles, working with directors such as Ettore Scola, Mario Monicelli, Antonio Pietrangeli, and Dino Risi. She retired from acting after playing a role inspired by herself in Federico Fellini's I clowns (1970). She is the cousin of the actress Moira Orfei.
- sibling relationship with Orfei, Nando (born 29 July 1934)
- has other family relationship with Orfei, Ambra (born 23 October 1965). Notes: Niece
- has other family relationship with Orfei, Moira (born 21 December 1931). Notes: Cousin
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, stage, TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts (Clown, horsewoman, tamer)