|born on||3 November 1878 at 18:15 (= 6:15 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°11' 01°29 Asc. 21°14'|
German-Jewish chemist and gas mantle manufacturer, an entrepreneur whose best-known product was a trademark called Herz (Heart) that was produced in different versions. Further lamps had proprietary names such as Edelstein (Jewel), Topas (Topaz), and Veilchen (Viola). His company also manufactured chemical and pharmaceutical products, for example Self-filtering Tablets.
The Nazis looted his art collection and liquidated his companies. In his final years Oppenheim was forced into Unfree labour in a Berlin chemical factory. He died in the Jewish Hospital in Berlin on 14 May 1943, aged 64.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Collectibles (Art)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Financial crime victim (Property looted by Nazis)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Manufacturer)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry