|Birthname||Elizabeth Chase Olsen|
|born on||16 February 1989 at 18:49 (= 6:49 PM )|
|Place||Van Nuys, California, 34n11, 118w27|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°25' 18°41 Asc. 13°55'|
American actress. She is known for her roles in the films Silent House (2011), Liberal Arts (2012), Godzilla (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) and Captain America: Civil War (2016). For her role in the critically acclaimed Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011), she was nominated for numerous awards including the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead. She is the younger sister of actresses and fashion designers Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
Olsen attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts and the Atlantic Theater Company and graduated in March 2013 after six years of intermittent study. Her sisters' clothing line "Elizabeth and James" was named after her and her older brother.
Olsen started dating fellow actor Boyd Holbrook in September 2012 after meeting him on the film Very Good Girls. In March 2014, the couple became engaged but they split and called off their engagement in January 2015.
- sibling relationship with Olsen, Ashley (born 13 June 1986)
- sibling relationship with Olsen, Mary-Kate (born 13 June 1986)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
Previously Craft quoted California Birth Index for date, no time. 
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (sister of the Olsen twins)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of four, along with two younger half-siblings)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (older sisters famous since infancy)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer