Olga Feodorovna, Grand Duchess of Russia
|Birthname||Cäcilie Auguste, Princess of Baden|
|born on||20 September 1839 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Karlsruhe, Germany, 49n03, 8e24|
|Timezone||LMT m8e24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°50' 19°45 Asc. 16°03'|
German royalty by birth and Grand Duchess of Russia by marriage, on 28 August 1857, to Grand Duke Mikhail Nikolaievich of Russia, the youngest son of Tsar Nicholas I. She was the youngest daughter of Grand Duke Leopold of Baden and Sophie Wilhelmine of Sweden. Grand Duchess Olga, with a stronger personality than her husband, was the dominating force in the family. She raised her seven children with an iron hand. She died of a heart attack on 12 April 1891 in Kharkov while traveling by train to Crimea.
- parent->child relationship with Anastasia Mikhailovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 28 July 1860)
- parent->child relationship with Nikolai Mikhailovich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 26 April 1859)
- child->parent relationship with Sofia Wilhelmina, Princess of Sweden (born 21 May 1801)
- spouse relationship with Michael Nikolaevich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 25 October 1832). Notes: 1857-1891
- sibling relationship with Alexandrine, Princess of Baden (born 6 December 1820)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich I, Grand Duke of Baden (born 9 September 1826)
- sibling relationship with Karl, Prince of Baden (born 9 March 1832)
- sibling relationship with Marie, Princess of Baden (born 20 November 1834)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Baden (born 18 December 1829)
Sy Scholfield provided report from Fränkischer Merkur, 25 Sept 1839, p. 1: "Grofsherzogthum Baden. -- Karlsruhe, 20. Sept. Die Frau Großherzogin ist diesen Nachmittag um 1 Uhr von einer gesunden Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden. (Grand Duchy of Baden. - Karlsruhe, 20 Sept. The Grand Duchess was happily delivered this afternoon at 1 o'clock of a healthy princess).
Previously Scholfield quoted 5pm (baptism time) from "Deutschland," Allgemeine Zeitung von und für Bayern, 12 October 1839: "Karlsruhe, 7. Oct. Heute Nachmittag um 5 Uhr empfing die am 20. vorigen MonatS geborene Prinzessin, dritte Tochter Seiner königl. Hoheit des Großherzogs, die heilige Taufe und mit derselben die Namen: Cäcilie Auguste." (Translation: Karlsruhe, 7 Oct. On 20th ultimo at 5 o'clock in the afternoon a princess was born, third daughter of His Highness the Grand Duke; at the holy baptism receiving the names: Cecilia Auguste).
- Traits : Personality : Disciplined
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov, House of Zähringen)