|born on||22 March 1837 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°09' 27°27 Asc. 08°44'|
Italian Countess di Castiglionne, said to be the most beautiful woman of her time. As a courtesan, she worked as a political operative, a secret agent, known as "the woman with the c- - - of imperial gold." She married once; two kids.
Oldoini died of cerebral apoplexy in Paris 11/28/1899.
Steinbrecher quotes B.R. in hand, "ore 12 di Mattina."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Most beautiful woman of her day)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Used sex, political courtesan)
- Vocation : Law : Spy/ Counter agent
- Vocation : Sex Business : Courtesan/ Escort (Courtesan)