|born on||28 March 1944 at 23:10 (= 11:10 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||08°19' 10°11 Asc. 25°00'|
American astrologer and author of "Alan Oken's Complete Astrology," a compilation of his prior books by Bantam. A lecturer in astrology and metaphysics, he is also an accomplished linguist, a counselor and teacher. A student and teacher of astrologer and metaphysics since 1967, he speaks and writes in seven languages as well as translating.
An international traveler, he lectured in Europe, Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa and the U.S. He published over 200 articles in various astrological and metaphysical journals, and made frequent media appearances as well as having his own radio program in his home town of Santa Fe, NM. By 1994, he had penned six books.
He is a student of the works and teachings of the Tibetan Master Djwahl Khul.
- business associate/partner relationship with Jehle, Markus (born 24 July 1958). Notes: teacher at the Astrologie-Zentrum Berlin 1998-2000
- (has as) teacher relationship with Hickey, Isabel (born 19 August 1903)
Steinbrecher quotes him
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Lectures internationally)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (International speaker)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Seven languages, translator)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession