|Birthname||Paul Hermann August Oestreich|
|born on||30 March 1878 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Kolberg, Germany, 54n11, 15e35|
|Timezone||LMT m15e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°20' 29°00 Asc. 09°44'|
German educator who founded the Bund Entschiedener Schulreformer (BESch) in 1919 and led it until 1933. From 1945 to 1949, Oestreich was Hauptschulrat in Berlin-Zehlendorf. From 1949 to 1950 he worked in the Hauptschulamt of the Magistrat of Groß-Berlin Dezernent for higher education. In 1949 he became a head of the 29 higher schools in east Berlin. In autumn of 1954 he received the award "Verdienter Lehrer des Volkes" by the Soviet Council of Ministers. He died on 28 February 1959 in Berlin, aged 80.
- Work : Prize 1954 ("Verdienter Lehrer des Volkes")
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin Provincial Archives.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Social Democratic Party/ SPD)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award ("Verdienter Lehrer des Volkes")
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (BESch)