|born on||28 December 1983 at 13:46 (= 1:46 PM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Florida, 27n46, 82w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°28' 01°52 Asc. 04°49'|
American writer, traveler and public speaker, best known for A Little Adrift, a travel blog she founded to document her travel and philanthropy throughout the world. In 2013 she was named Traveler of the Year by National Geographic. O'Donnell continues to travel and speaks publicly, focusing on the topic of Voluntourism and global citizenship. She has been featured by media outlets that have included Daily Mail, CNN Money, BBC, National Public Radio and International Business Times.
- Work : Prize 2013 (Named "Traveler of the Year" by National Geographic)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth report, St. Petersburg Times (Florida), 30 Dec 1983, page B11, born at Bayfront Medical Center.
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Travel : Other Travel (Overseas volunteer worker)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Blogger)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Named "Traveler of the Year" by National Geographic)