|Birthname||O'Brien, William Joseph Patrick|
|born on||11 November 1899 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, USA, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°43' 28°33 Asc. 18°14'|
American film actor with more than 100 screen credits. With a great, kindly Irish mug, he was well cast in a number of heroic and rollicking Irish roles. A durable performer for many years, his films include: "Angels With Dirty Faces," 1938, "Knute Rockne, All American," 1940 and "Some Like It Hot," 1959, as well as the on-screen adventures "Ceiling Zero" and "China Clipper." He was frequently paired onscreen with Hollywood legend James Cagney.
Married with two children, he suffered a fatal heart attack on 15 October 1983 in Santa Monica, California at age 83.
- associate relationship with Perry, Roger (born 7 May 1933). Notes: Co-stars in 1960-1961 TV series "Harrigan and Son"
Wynn 4/1939 quotes him in an interview.
Sy Scholfield confirms date, year and place from birth certificate, no time recorded.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Pacemaker 1975)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Prostate)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart attack)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre)