|Birthname||Nicolas Lane Noxon|
|born on||29 July 1936 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Blackheath (London), England, 51n28, 0e01|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°24' 12°21 Asc. 03°58'|
American documentary filmmaker specializing in television programs dealing with history, science, and the natural world. Noxon produced television specials and series in association with ABC, David Wolper, Columbia Pictures Television, Metromedia, MGM, Survival Anglia, Time-Life, and National Geographic Television.
His productions won many awards in television including several Emmys and numerous international honors. Over the years the specials have won more than 400 awards including 58 Emmy Awards, four George Foster Peabody awards and two Dupont Columbia awards for Broadcast Journalism.
Noxon was born to a Canadian father, the writer and filmmaker Gerald Forbes Noxon, and an American mother, the painter Betty Lane. He emigrated to the United States when he was less than a year and a half.
Nicolas Noxon married twice and had four children, including Marti and Christopher Noxon. He died on 3 May 2016, aged 79, in Westlake Village, California.
- business associate/partner relationship with Wolper, David (born 11 January 1928)
Sy Scholfield provided U.S. Consular Report of Birth.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (British emigrant to USA)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Documentary filmmaker)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (TV specials)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy