|Birthname||Brandy Rayana Norwood|
|born on||11 February 1979 at 07:51 (= 07:51 AM )|
|Place||McComb, Mississippi, 31n15, 90w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°15' 16°28 Asc. 12°54'|
American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress, also known as Brandy, B Rocka or Bran'Nu. As of July 2018, she had sold over 40 million records worldwide, with over 8.62 million albums sold in the U.S., making her one of the best selling female artists of all time.
Born into a musical family, she was raised in Carson, California. From 1993 to 1994, Norwood appeared in a supporting role on the short-lived sitcom Thea and signed with Atlantic Records. In 1995, she released her self-titled debut album; singles "I Wanna Be Down" and "Baby" peaked atop the Billboard Hot R&B Singles chart. Norwood starred in the sitcom Moesha as the title character, which lasted six seasons and resulted in roles in the 1998 horror sequel, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, and the TV films Cinderella (1997) and Double Platinum (1999). She resumed her music career in 1998 with the widely successful duet with Monica, "The Boy Is Mine", and her second album, Never Say Never.
In 2002, she starred in the reality series Brandy: Special Delivery, and released her third and fourth albums, Full Moon (2002) and Afrodisiac (2004). She served as a judge on the first season of America's Got Talent before being involved in a widely-publicized car accident in 2006. Norwood's fifth album Human was released in 2008. In 2010, she returned to television as a contestant on the eleventh season of Dancing with the Stars and starred in the reality series Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business with younger brother Ray J. In 2011, she began a recurring role on Drop Dead Diva and released her sixth album, Two Eleven, the following year.
Norwood has earned numerous awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award, three American Music Awards, and seven Billboard Music Awards. She has become known for her distinctive sound, characterized by her peculiar timbre, voice-layering, and intricate riffs, which has earned her the nickname "The Vocal Bible" from industry peers and critics.
- associate relationship with Brown, Chris (born 5 May 1989). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Houston, Whitney (born 9 August 1963). Notes: Music collaborators and co-stars
- lover relationship with Bryant, Kobe (born 23 August 1978)
- parent->child relationship with Smith, Sy'rai (born 16 June 2002)
- has other family relationship with Snoop Dogg (born 20 October 1971). Notes: First cousins
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 16 June 2002 (daughter Sy'rai born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 30 December 2006 (involved in a automobile accident)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
In April 2020 the birth time was changed to 7:51 AM on sighting an unofficial YouTube video  in which Brandi's mother states her birth time (at around time mark 1:55), "Brandy was born in McComb, Mississippi on February eleventh 1979 at approximately 7:51 A.M."
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (brother Ray J)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one daughter)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway, concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Reality TV shows, TV talent judge)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Moesha", "Zoe Ever After")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop singer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy