Norton, John R. III
|Birthname||John Ruddle Norton III|
|born on||10 April 1929 at 14:50 (= 2:50 PM )|
|Place||Phoenix, Arizona, 33n27, 112w04|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°32' 04°30 Asc. 29°44'|
American farmer, philanthropist and politician who served as United States Deputy Secretary of Agriculture in the Reagan Administration from 1985 to 1986.
The Norton family endowed the Norton Gallery at the Phoenix Art Museum and the John and Doris Norton Healing Garden at Saint Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix.
John R. Norton III died on 17 April 2016 at age 87 in Modesto, California.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Military : Military service (First lieutenant in US Air Force)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher