|Birthname||Gregory John Norman|
|born on||10 February 1955|
|Place||Mount Isa, Australia, 20s44, 139e30|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°33' or|
Australian professional golfer and entrepreneur who spent 331 weeks as the world's Number 1 ranked golfer in the 1980s and 1990s. Norman has won over 85 international tournaments in his career, including two majors: The Open Championship in 1986 and 1993. He is nicknamed The Great White Shark or sometimes simply The Shark – a reference to Norman's blond hair, size, aggressive golf style and in reflection to the native coastal animal of his birthplace.
On 1 July 1981, Norman married Laura Andrassy, an American flight attendant; they divorced in 2007. They have two children: Morgan Leigh, and Gregory. Norman married American former tennis champion Chris Evert on 28 June 2008 in the Bahamas. He filed for divorce on 8 December 2009. On the weekend of 6 November 2010 he married interior decorator Kirsten Kutner.
- friend relationship with Mill, Andy (born 11 February 1953). Notes: Former friends
- spouse relationship with Evert, Chris (born 21 December 1954)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 13 September 2014 (Almost severed his left hand in a chainsaw accident)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Courtney Conrad collection, no time. In December 2004, Sy Scholfield writes that Norman's autobiographical book and official website say that "I was born in Mt. Isa" (http://www.shark.com/sharkwatch/biography)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Sports : Golf (PGA)