|Birthname||Thorvald Christian Norberg-Schulz|
|born on||23 May 1926 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°25' 10°58 Asc. 06°36'|
Norwegian architect, author, educator, and architectural theorist. He was part of the Modernist Movement in architecture and associated with architectural phenomenology. He was professor at the Oslo School of Architecture and Design from 1966 to 1992. He was editor of the magazine Byggekunst ('The art of building') 1963-1978.
His father died three months before he was born, on 3 February 1926. He was the father of opera singer Elizabeth Norberg-Schulz.
Norberg-Schulz died on 28 March 2000 in Oslo, Norway, aged 73.
- Relationship : Marriage 1955 in Rome (Anna Maria De Dominicis)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 27 January 1959 (Birth of daughter Elizabeth)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction