|Birthname||Kenneth Clifton Noland|
|born on||10 April 1924 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Asheville, North Carolina, 35n36, 82w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°45' 03°33 Asc. 26°55'|
American artist, most noted for his post WWII abstract expressionism style known as Color Field painting. He was married and divorced twice with four children. He died of kidney cancer at age 85 on 5 January 2010 in Port Clyde, Missouri.
- spouse relationship with Rense, Paige (born 4 May 1929). Notes: 1994-2010
Steinbrecher Collection quotes Gauquelin Book of American Charts.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Action painter)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Kidney cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)