|Birthname||Philippe Pierre Fernand Noiret|
|born on||1 October 1930 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Lille, France, 50n38, 3e04|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°56' 02°39 Asc. 22°38'|
French actor in TV and film, adept at both comedy and drama. He made a film debut in "Gigi," 1948. His performance in Louis Malle's 1960 film "Zazie Dans Le Metro" firmly established his reputation as a fine actor.. In his 55-year career he made over 100 films, including a starring role in the 1988 hit "Cinema Paradiso" and the 1995 acclaimed "Il Postino," (The Postman).
He was twice awarded the prestigious César award, the French version of the Oscar, first in 1976 for "Vieux Fusil" and second in 1990 for "La Vie et rien d'autre."
He married Noiret Monique Chaumette, in 1962, and the couple had a daughter.
The French-born actor died of cancer on November 23, 2006 in Paris, at age 76.
- associate relationship with Jobert, Marlène (born 4 November 1940)
- friend relationship with Rochefort, Jean (born 29 April 1930)
- Work : New Career 1948 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1962 (Monique Chaumette)
- Work : Prize 1976 (César award)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Cinema Paradiso)
- Work : Prize 1990 (César award)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Il Postino)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 190.
Gauquelin NS Vol 3/1143
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (French Cesar award, Oscar equivalent)