|Birthname||Suzanne Blanche Gros|
|born on||19 January 1878 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Laon, France, 49n34, 3e40|
|Timezone||LMT m3e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°10' 03°31 Asc. 01°11'|
French plastic surgeon, also known as Madame Noël, she was one of the world’s first plastic surgeons and the first female plastic surgeon in the world. She was known for her efficient face lift technique, the “petite operation.” Noël was also a very active feminist, a philosophy which was considered radical for a practising cosmetic surgeon. She is the founder of Soroptimist International of Europe (SIE) and had a career spanning from 1916 to 1950. She cared French actress Sarah Bernhardt.
In 1916, she was allowed to treat wounded soldiers for facial surgeries. She developed an interest in cosmetic surgery and was awarded the Legion of Honour for being a "doctor of unusual skill". In 1926, she wrote a plastic surgery handbook that was read widely.
At the age of 19, she married Henri Pertat, a physician. In 1919, he died, and she married fellow dermatology student André Noël. Their marriage was short-lived. After the death of her daughter, André Noёl threw himself into Seine River in front of Suzanne. Suzanne Noël died at 3:40 PM on 11 November 1954 in Paris at age 76.
- associate relationship with Bernhardt, Sarah (born 23 October 1844)
- Death, Cause unspecified 11 November 1954 at 3:40 PM in Paris Arrondissement 7 (Age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Janine Tissot quoted bc for FDAF. Mandl says he published the data earlier than Tissot, also providing time of death from death certificate .
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon (Plastic, cosmetic)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Plastic surgery handbook)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (Legion of Honour)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First female plastic surgeon)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Soroptimist International of Europe")