Nicholas, Duke of Leuchtenberg
|born on||4 August 1843 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n56, 30e18|
|Timezone||LMT m30e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°00' 25°26 Asc. 11°55'|
Duke of Leuchtenberg from 1852 to 1891, styled Imperial Highness.
He was the son of Maximilian de Beauharnais and Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia.
He married Nadezhda Sergeevna Annenkova (morganatic) in October 1868 and they had two sons.
He died on 6 January 1891 in Paris, France, aged 47.
- child->parent relationship with Maria Nikolaievna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 6 August 1819 Jul.Cal. (18 Aug 1819 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Maximilian de Beauharnais, Duke of Leuchtenberg (born 2 October 1817)
- sibling relationship with Marie Maximiliane, Princess of Baden (born 16 October 1841)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Bote für Tirol, 17 August 1843, p. 3: "Petersburg ... Ihre kaiserl. Hoheit die Großfürstin Maria Nikolajcwna, Gemahlin Sr. Kaiserl. Hoheit des Herzogs Max von Leuchtenberg, ist am 4. Aug. Morgens 4 Uhr (21. Juli griechischen styls) von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden." (St Petersburg... Her Highness, the Grand-Princess Maria Nikolayvna, consort of His Highness the Duke Max von Leuchtenberg, was happily delivered of a prince at 4 o'clock in the morning of 4 August (21 July, Old style).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Beauharnais)