Newton, Lauren (1979)
|Birthname||Lauren Elise Newton|
|born on||25 March 1979 at 11:53 (= 11:53 AM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°50' 21°54 Asc. 08°49'|
Australian TV presenter and entertainment reporter (on Good Morning Australia), also noted as the daughter of veteran showbiz entertainer Bert Newton and his wife Patti Newton (nee McGrath). On 4 November 2006, Lauren Newton married Australian swimmer Matt Welsh (former world champion in the backstroke and butterfly). They are parents to five children, including a son Sam, born January 2008; daughter Eva, born May 2009; daughter Lola, born March 2012; son Monty; and daughter Perla Dolly.
- child->parent relationship with Newton, Bert (born 23 July 1938)
- spouse relationship with Welsh, Matt (born 18 November 1976). Notes: 2006-
Sy Scholfield quotes her father Bert Newton in "Isn’t She Beautiful, Said Bert," Australian Women's Weekly, 25 April 1979, p. 11. Born at Mercy Hospital, Melbourne.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of Bert and Patti Newton)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Olympian swimmer Matt Welsh)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Entertainment reporter)