|born on||31 December 1958 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Newark, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°08' 12°03 Asc. 13°22'|
American actress, singer and dancer. On television, she is known for her portrayal of Dr. Lilith Sternin, Dr. Frasier Crane's wife (later ex-wife), on both the TV sitcom "Cheers" (in a starring role), and its spin-off "Frasier" (in a recurring guest role). The role won her two Emmy Awards. On stage, she is known for her Tony Award winning roles of Nickie in the revival of "Sweet Charity" (1986), and Velma Kelly in the revival of "Chicago" (1996). Other Broadway musical roles include Morticia Addams in "The Addams Family" (2010). Since 2014, she has starred as Nadine Tolliver in the CBS drama "Madam Secretary."
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Cheers (born 30 September 1982). Notes: Played Lilith Sternin-Crane, 1986-1993
Sy Scholfield quotes date, year and place from "Current Biography Yearbook, 1997" and quotes from "Quick Bright Things: At Classic Stage Company, Bebe and Christina Take on the Bard" by W. M. Akers, Observer, 24 April 2012 : "Ms. Neuwirth did offer that she is 'fascinated by symbols,' explaining that she is 'very strong' in Scorpio rising, and that Neptune 'is very heavy in my sign,' giving her a balance between analysis and illusion."
A speculative time of 3am gives Neptune conjunct the Ascendant in mid Scorpio. Princeton, New Jersey, is stated in some resources as her place of birth.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Screen and stage)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer in musicals)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Musicals)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Two)
- Notable : Awards : Tony (Two)