|Birthname||Christoph Eberhard Nestle|
|born on||1 May 1851 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°17' 09°06 Asc. 27°14'|
German biblical scholar, textual critic, orientalist, editor of the Novum Testamentum Graece (Greek New Testament), and the father of Erwin Nestle. His half-brother from his father's second marriage was classical philologist Wilhelm Nestle.
Eberhard Nestle married twice and had seven children. He died on 9 March 1913 in Stuttgart at age 61.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism registry entry (1851, page 20, no. 95).
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Other relationship (Half-brother of classical philologist Wilhelm Nestle)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Erwin Nestle)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Linguist (Orientalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Textual)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor