|Birthname||Leon John Nesti|
|born on||16 September 1972 at 05:58 (= 05:58 AM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°38' 00°25 Asc. 16°03'|
United States Army lieutenant colonel who serves as the Chief of Clinical and Experimental Orthopedics Laboratory at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. He is a hand and upper extremity reconstructive surgeon at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and performs duties as the Co-Surgical Chief of the Walter Reed Peripheral Nerve Clinic and the Upper Extremity Consultant for the United States Military Academy and its athletic teams. He is also the Director of the combined Walter Reed / Curtis National Hand Center fellowship program. Dr. Nesti's clinical and scientific interests are focused on progenitor cell function in musculoskeletal disease and regeneration.
- Work : Great Achievement 2002 (MD/PhD)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MD/PhD)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Medical)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Lieutenant colonel)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Medical)