|Birthname||Warren Audrey Nesmith|
|born on||14 January 1919 at 07:45 (= 07:45 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°22' 00°29 Asc. 26°10'|
American noted parent, the father of Michael Nesmith (born 30 December 1942), a musician best known as a member of the pop rock band the Monkees and co-star of the TV series The Monkees (1966–1968).
Warren Nesmith married Bette Clair McMurray in Dallas, Texas, on 4 March 1942, before he left to fight in World War II. While he was overseas Michael Nesmith was born. After Warren Nesmith returned home, they divorced in 1946.
He died on 28 May 1984, aged 65, in Brazoria County, Texas.
- parent->child relationship with Nesmith, Michael (born 30 December 1942)
- spouse relationship with Graham, Bette Nesmith (born 23 March 1924). Notes: 1942-1946
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1946 (Bette Clair McMurray)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Father of Michael Nesmith of The Monkees)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)