Nelson, Dorothy Wright
|Birthname||Dorothy Jean Wright|
|born on||30 September 1928 at 07:24 (= 07:24 AM )|
|Place||San Pedro, California, 33n44, 118w17|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°12' 22°18 Asc. 26°47'|
American lawyer and jurist who has served as Senior United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit since 1 January 1995. She is the author of a book, Judicial Administration and the Administration of Justice.
In 1950, Wright married James F. Nelson (1927–2011), a longtime Los Angeles Municipal Court judge. The couple had two children. She is an active member of the Baháʼí Faith.
- Relationship : Marriage 1950 (James F. Nelson)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, JD, LLM)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Judge)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Law)