|born on||21 October 1968 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Sudbury, Ontario (CAN), 46n30, 81w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°24' 26°16 Asc. 11°45'|
Canadian clinical psychologist and research scientist who assesses and treats Veterans, Canadian Forces Members, and the RCMP with posttraumatic stress disorder, associated anxiety and mood disorders, and chronic pain. He wrote the 2016 book, If You’re Happy and You Know It.
Sy Scholfield quotes from If You’re Happy and You Know It by Dr. Charles Nelson (Lulu Press, 2016): "I was born on October 21st, 1968, in Sudbury, Ontario. At approximately 2:00 p.m. I exited the birth canal, was held upside down by Dr. Parraga who suctioned the fluid from my mouth and nose, and then I took my first breath."
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Clinical)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Self-help)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction