Neiger, Benjamin B.
|born on||22 February 1931 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Kraków, Poland, 50n0341, 19e5614|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°20' 01°34 Asc. 06°59'|
Polish-American-Jewish inventor, he was granted patents on various electrical devices from 1969 to 2003. He wrote the autobiography, My Nine Lives: Uncensored Memoirs of a Holocaust Survivor. At age 13 he was separated from his parents and spent many months alone in a large Hungarian forest, trying to survive. After the war he became a passenger on the famous ship, the Exodus, heading for Palestine in 1947 at age 16, and at age 17, he joined the Israeli army. He later moved to the USA.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth date, year, time and place from My Nine Lives: Uncensored Memoirs of a Holocaust Survivor by Benjamin B. Neiger (Xlibris Corporation, 2007), page 23.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Lifestyle : Home : Homeless more than 2 mo. (Survived alone in a forest as teenager)
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Israeli Army)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("My Nine Lives")
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Inventor)