|born on||3 January 1897 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Lipno, Poland, 52n51, 19e10|
|Timezone||LST m21e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°46' 21°04 Asc. 07°05'|
Polish-American actress, one of the most famous stars of the silent screen for her passionate, smoldering, over-exaggerated theatrics.
Negri was married twice and died of pneumonia on 1 August 1987, San Antonio, TX.
- lover relationship with Froitzheim, Otto (born 24 April 1884). Notes: 1920s
- lover relationship with Valentino, Rudolph (born 6 May 1895)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C. in hand for the date, time 6 pm from the Church of Light old-file, no source. (Warsaw time in effect)
(Her autobiography, "Memoirs of a Star," 1970, gives a wrong birth date, "I was born on the eve of the new century, December 31, 1899." PC gives the Church of Light data as "personal.")
The PTA website gives 21:00 (9 pm), on the basis of the act of baptism provided by Jarosław Gronert.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Silents)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book