|Birthname||Marie José Benhalassa|
|born on||22 April 1940 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Bonifacio, France, 41n23, 9e10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°45' 29°40 Asc. 03°49'|
French screen and stage actress who received a Cannes Film Festival Award for Best Actress in 1974 for her performance in the film Les violons du bal. Her second husband was film director Michel Drach, and she starred in his 1961 film Amelie or The Time to Love, his 1970 film Elise, or Real Life and his 1974 film Les violons du bal, concerning his childhood experiences during World War II.
Her autobiography, Je n'ai pas oublié - Désormais, tu t'appelleras Nat was published in 2004.
Her first husband was actor Roger Dumas and her third husband was Serge Rezvani. Marie-José Nat died from cancer on 10 October 2019, aged 79, in Paris, France.
- spouse relationship with Drach, Michel (born 18 October 1930). Notes: 1964-1981
- spouse relationship with Dumas, Roger (born 9 May 1932). Notes: 1960-1961
- Work : Prize 1974 (Cannes Film Festival Award for Best Actress)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2004 (Autobiography)
Ed Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin vol 5 no 585
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Cannes Film Festival Award for Best Actress)