|born on||8 May 1915 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Avellino, Italy, 40n54, 14e47|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°09' 18°20 Asc. 17°31'|
Italian police commissioner. After law study, he entered the police department in 1945. He loved his job with the high tension and danger, in spite of having ulcers and chain-smoking four packs a day.
Nardone lost his mom when he was 14. He married 6/30/1951. He died 7/02/1986, Milan, Italy.
- Work : New Career 1945 (Entered police department)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Gastrointestinal (Ulcers)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse - other addictions (Chain smoking)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mother died when he was 14)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Police commissioner)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Commissioner)