|Birthname||Robert John Burck|
|born on||23 December 1970 at 12:44 (= 12:44 PM )|
|Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, 39n10, 84w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°30' 03°16 Asc. 05°43'|
American street performer whose pitch is on New York City's Times Square. He wears only cowboy boots, a hat, and white briefs, with a guitar strategically placed to give the illusion of nudity.
On 6 October 2010, Burck formally announced that he was running for President of the United States in the 2012 U.S. election as a candidate representing the U.S. Tea Party movement.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment (Street performer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer ("I'm the Naked Cowboy")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Busker)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost