Núñez del Arco, Silvia
|Birthname||Silvia Núñez del Arco Vidal|
|born on||8 November 1988 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||San Isidro, Peru, 12s07, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°58' 11°52 Asc. 21°06'|
Peruvian writer and wife of journalist Jaime Bayly, she debuted in literature in 2010, with the novel What Others Do Not See, in which she narrates her romance with her husband. The following year her second book There Is a Girl in My Soup was released, featuring, like her first book, Lucia, her alter ego, who in this work is attracted erotically to her German teacher. In 2012, she published The Man Who Took A Long Time To Love, an erotic novel inspired by Fifty Shades of Gray and which, according to the author, is a reflection of her own fantasies.
- spouse relationship with Bayly, Jaime (born 1 January 1967). Notes: 2011-
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jaime Bayly, journalist)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Writers : Erotic
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction