|Birthname||Pierre Victor Emile Rougié|
|born on||18 June 1884 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Gramat, France, 44n47, 1e43|
|Timezone||LMT m1e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°00' 28°22 Asc. 28°04'|
French mining engineer and astrologer, the founder of "L'association du Collège Astrologique de France," 1933, editor of "Sous le Ciel" magazine 1936-1940; a major influence in French astrology after the death of Choisnard. Neroman was the author of 20 books [some in philosophy]: "Grandeur et pitié de l'astrologie," 1940 and "Traité d'astrologie rationnelle," 1943. It seems as if in his book "Les présages à la lumière des lois de l'évolution" in 1937, astrological Lilith was first mentioned and described ever.
He died in Paris on 23 June 1953, aged 69.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1933 in Strasbourg (2 books: Grande encyclopédie illustrée des sciences occultes)
- Work : New Job 1936 (Magazine editor)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 10 March 1937 in Anvers (Book: Les présages à la lumière des lois de l'évolution (First description of astrological Lilith))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1940 in Paris (Book: Grandeur et pitié de l'astrologie)
Patrice Guinard quotes civil record for the date and him for the time.
(Formerly, Lescaut quoted Herbais de Thun, a colleague, for 5:00 AM.).
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'astrologues2' pdf file, p. 13, dated 19 June 1884, states "né hier soir" (born yesterday evening/ last night, no hour/minute given). Death data in margin.
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil (Mining)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Philosophy)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Magazine editor)