Muste, A. J.
|Birthname||Abraham Johannes Muste|
|born on||8 January 1885 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Zierikzee, Netherlands, 51n38, 3e55|
|Timezone||LMT m3e55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°04' 17°54 Asc. 19°15'|
Dutch-born American clergyman and political activist, best remembered for his work in the labor movement, pacifist movement, antiwar movement, and civil rights movement.
Muste died on 11 February 1967 at the age of 82. Norman Thomas remembered him as someone who made a "remarkable effort to show that pacifism was by no means passivism and that there could be such a thing as a non-violent social revolution."
Birth certificate in hand from Sjoerd Visser.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Military : Pacifist/ Objector (Pacifist)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Labor unions
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Clergyman)