|Birthname||Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky|
|born on||21 March 1839 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Karevo, Russian Federation, 57n48, 28e26|
|Timezone||LMT m28e26 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°28' 24°30 Asc. 18°24'|
Russian musician and composer who is most famous for his opera "Boris Godunov," "A Night On Bald Mountain" and "Pictures From An Exhibition." He played his first piano recital at nine and he had little formal music education.
Heavy drinking eventually took its toll and Mussorgsky died on 28 March 1881.
- associate relationship with Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai (born 6 March 1844 Jul.Cal. (18 Mar 1844 greg.))
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 10:00 AM LMT
Starkman quotes Maslikov quoting Feliks Velichko for7.47 LMT (5.53 UT).
DAV has the time 12.00 UT
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Music)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Fatal)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book