|Birthname||Jennifer Susan Bailey|
|born on||12 May 1950 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Barnsley, England, 53n34, 1w28|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°33' 06°20 Asc. 04°14'|
English journalist and broadcaster, best known for presenting BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour since 1987.
She is married, for the second time, with two grown-up sons.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 21 December 2006 (Announces breast cancer diagnosis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ashish Seth quotes her in "Not a morning person? You must have been born at night!" by John Naish, Daily Mail, 5 January 2017 : "Fascinatingly, she claimed that everyone’s body clock is set to the time we were born. ‘It’s a theory I heard years ago. I was born at 10pm and tend to be more alert late in the evening.’"
England and Wales Birth Registration Index: "Jennifer S. Bailey, Birth Registration Quarter: Apr-May-Jun, Registration Year: 1950, Registration District: Barnsley."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Avascular necrosis)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Other body problems (Breast)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio host)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoirist)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (OBE, DBE)