Murchison, Clint Jr.
|Birthname||Clinton William Murchison Jr.|
|born on||12 September 1923 at 09:15 (= 09:15 AM )|
|Place||Wichita Falls, Texas, 33n55, 98w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°49' 13°02 Asc. 25°55'|
American businessman and founder of the Dallas Cowboys football team.
A son of Clint Murchison, Sr. who made his first fortune in oil exploration and became notorious for exploiting the sale of "hot oil", Junior and his surviving brother inherited their father's wealth and business interests to which Clint Jr. added ventures of his own. These included the establishment of the NFL Dallas Cowboys franchise and financing the offshore pirate radio station called Radio Nord.
In February 1985, he had to file for personal bankruptcy protection after three creditors filed a petition to force him into bankruptcy. Lawyers involved in the case called it one of the largest personal bankruptcy cases in United States history.
Murchison fought a nerve disease and was in a wheelchair in his final years. He died of pneumonia on 30 March 1987 at age 63 in Dallas.
- (has as) worker relationship with Schramm, Tex (born 2 June 1920)
- compare to chart of Jones, Jerry (born 13 October 1942). Notes: Owners of Dallas Cowboys
Birth certificate in hand, submitted by Sy Scholfield.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Nerve disease)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Business : Business owner