|Birthname||Arthur Raymond Murakowski|
|born on||15 March 1925 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||East Chicago, Indiana, 41n38, 87w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°53' 02°16 Asc. 23°36'|
American football player who played fullback for the Northwestern University team from 1946 to 1949. He was selected as a first-team All-American and won the Chicago Tribune Silver Football trophy in 1948 as the most valuable player in the Big Ten Conference. He played professional football for the Detroit Lions in 1951 and served as an Indiana state legislator and civil servant from 1954 to 1985.
Murakowski died on 13 September 1985 at age 60 at his home in Hammond, Indiana.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana archives.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 0 in/ 1.83 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (195 lb/ 88 kg)
- Vocation : Law : Other Law (State legislator)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Civil servant)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football fullback, linebacker, halfback)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1951)