|born on||3 May 1978 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°05' 03°53 Asc. 15°47'|
American writer and the executive editor of Teen Vogue who writes about feminism, culture, race, politics, and dating. She is the author of the book Outdated: Why Dating is Ruining Your Love Life (2011) and the co-editor of the anthology, Nasty Women: Feminism, Resistance, and Revolution in Trump's America (ed., 2017).
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "i have to send out invites for my birthday bash! don't sleep people! May 3rd" , "Eve of my 31st birthday sitting in timeshare" (posted 2 May 2009) , "I was born in NYC" , "With an Aries moon and Libra rising I literally do not have time" . A speculative time of 5:30pm gives mid Libra rising.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter ("Teen Vogue")
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction