Muhammad Aiman, Prince of Brunei
|born on||7 June 2015 at 02:02 (= 02:02 AM )|
|Place||Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei, 4n56, 114e55|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°43' 07°35 Asc. 11°35'|
Bruneian royalty, the third child and second son of Al-Muhtadee Billah, heir to the Sultan of Brunei, and his half-Swiss wife, Sarah, Crown Princess of Brunei. His father Al-Muhtadee Billah is heir to the throne of his grandfather Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei. His older brother, Abdul Muntaqim, is second-in-line to the throne. He also has an older sister, Princess Muneerah Madhul, born on 2 January 2011.
- child->parent relationship with Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, Prince (born 17 February 1974)
- sibling relationship with Abdul Muntaqim, Prince of Brunei (born 17 March 2007)
- sibling relationship with Muneerah Madhul, Princess of Brunei (born 2 January 2011)
- has other family relationship with Rashidah, Princess of Brunei (born 26 July 1969). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
Sy Scholfield quotes from "His Majesty names royal grandson," Borneo Bulletin, 21 June 2015: "BY COMMAND of His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar ‘Ali Saifuddien Sa’adul Khairi Waddien, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, the Office of His Majesty yesterday announced that the monarch’s newly born grandson has been named Yang Teramat Mulia Pengiran Muda Muhammad Aiman ibni Duli Yang Teramat Mulia Paduka Seri Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah. His Majesty’s grandson was born on 20th of Syaaban, 1436 corresponding to June 7, 2015 at 2.02am to His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah ibni His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister’s Office, and Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah binti Pengiran Haji Salleh Ab Rahaman."
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Islam (Sunni Islam)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bolkiah, Brunei)