|Birthname||Manfred Thierry Mugler|
|born on||21 December 1945 at 21:55 (= 9:55 PM )|
|Place||Strasbourg, France, 48n35, 7e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°39' 06°37 Asc. 02°00'|
French fashion designer and creative director nicknamed "le savant fou", he left fashion in 2002, and had specialized in perfumes ("Angel") since 1990. He founded a cabaret, "Mugler Follies".
He was one of the first designers to champion diversity in his runway shows, which often tackled racism and ageism, and incorporated non-traditional models such as drag queens, pornstars, and transgender women.
In 2019 the Montreal Fine Arts Museum launched the 'Thierry Mugler: Couturissime' exhibition dedicated to him.
Thierry Mugler was openly gay and a longtime bodybuilder. He died of natural causes on 23 January 2022 at the age of 76 in Paris.
- associate relationship with Altman, Robert (born 20 February 1925). Notes: Creative collaborators
- associate relationship with Bowie, David (born 8 January 1947)
- associate relationship with Courtin, Jacques (born 6 August 1921)
- associate relationship with Jones, Grace (born 19 May 1948)
- associate relationship with Kardashian, Kim (born 21 October 1980)
- associate relationship with Lang, Jack (born 2 September 1939)
- associate relationship with Michael, George (born 25 June 1963). Notes: Creative collaborators
- associate relationship with Trump, Ivanka (born 30 October 1981)
- (has as) worker relationship with Carnimolla, William (born 28 January 1980)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1973 (First personal collection, "Café de Paris")
Didier Geslain originally gave 21 December 1948 at 10:00 AM. Paddy de Jabrun quoted birth certificate for 1945, not 1948.
Marc Brun discovered that the 1948 BC was possibly for a different man with the same name. Manfred Thierry Mugler was born on 21 December 1945 at 9:55 PM.
- Traits : Body : Body builder
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Chin reconstruction)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (Director)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Fashion house, boutique)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Iconic fashion designer)