|Birthname||Tamera Darvette Mowry|
|born on||6 July 1978 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Gelnhausen, Germany, 50n11, 9e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°12' 27°40 Asc. 24°11'|
American actress who first gained fame for her teen role as Tamera Campbell on the ABC/WB sitcom Sister, Sister (opposite her identical twin sister Tia Mowry). She has also starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie Twitches and its sequel, Twitches Too, and she played Dr. Kayla Thornton on the medical drama Strong Medicine. A reality TV show following her and her twin sister's lives, Tia & Tamera, began airing on the Style Network in 2011, ending in 2013 after three seasons.
Currently, Mowry-Housley is one of the hosts of the syndicated daytime talk show, The Real, alongside Loni Love, Adrienne Houghton, and Jeannie Mai, which premiered on 15 July 2013.
She and her identical twin sister Tia Mowry were in a singing group in the early 1990s called Voices. The group debuted their first single, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!" in 1992 and charted No.72 on the Billboard Hot 100.
In July 2013, Mowry-Housley revealed that she did not lose her virginity until she was 29 due to her being a devout Christian. She elaborated that she felt guilty after she had sex, and afterward committed to remaining celibate until marriage. She married Fox News correspondent Adam Housley, after dating for almost six years, on 15 May 2011 in California's Napa Valley. The couple welcomed their first child, a son, Aden John Tanner Housley, on 12 November 2012 and their second child, daughter Ariah Talea Housley, on 1 July 2015.
- associate relationship with Bailon, Adrienne (born 24 October 1983). Notes: co-hosts on "The Real"
- associate relationship with Braxton, Tamar (born 17 March 1977). Notes: former co-hosts on "The Real"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Real (born 15 July 2013). Notes: 2013-2020
- associate relationship with Seales, Amanda (born 1 July 1981). Notes: co-hosts on "The Real"
- parent->child relationship with Housley, Aden (born 12 November 2012)
- parent->child relationship with Housley, Ariah (born 1 July 2015)
- sibling relationship with Mowry, Tia (born 6 July 1978). Notes: twin
- has other family relationship with Hardrict, Cairo (born 5 May 2018). Notes: aunt
- has other family relationship with Hardrict, Cree (born 28 June 2011). Notes: aunt
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 November 2012 at 9:45 PM in Los Angeles (gave birth to son Aden)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 July 2015 at 2:54 PM in Los Angeles (gave birth to daughter Ariah)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes fan site  giving 4:30 PM and 4:32 PM for the twins birth times.
Craft quotes "Is It True What They Say About Twins?" in Jet Magazine 30 April 2001, p. 28., which says Tamera is older than Tia by two minutes.
Scholfield quotes Ariah's data from news report .
- Traits : Body : Race (Biracial)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (eldest of four)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (sister Tia, brothers Tahj and Tavior)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Adam Housley)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twin)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Voices)