|Birthname||Léo Joseph Alexandre Lucien Moulin|
|born on||25 February 1906 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||St.Gilles, Belgium, 50n49, 4e20|
|Timezone||WET h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°16' 04°38 Asc. 23°06'|
Belgian sociologist and Francophone writer who published two dozen books. With Maxime Rodinson and Jean Pierre Corbeau he founded the research committee "Sociology and Anthropology of Food" of the AISLF (International Association of French Language Sociology) in 1978. He received the Prize of the French Academy (Prix Thérouanne) for his book, La Vie quotidienne des religieux au Moyen Âge, in 1979.
He was the husband of the poet and essayist Jeanine Moulin and the father of the jazz composer Marc Moulin. He died on 8 August 1996 in Brussels at age 90.
- spouse relationship with Moulin, Jeanine (born 10 April 1912)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Poet and essayist Jeanine Moulin)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Composer and musician Marc Moulin)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction