|Birthname||Jeanne Marie Rosenblat|
|born on||10 April 1912 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Ixelles, Belgium, 50n50, 4e22|
|Timezone||WET h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°25' 01°35 Asc. 24°56'|
Belgian poet and literary scholar known for her numerous books of poetry, as well as her research on subjects such as writer Gerard de Nerval and women's literature.
Moulin's first volume of poems, Jeux et Tourments, was published in 1947. She became a prolific writer, publishing books of literary critique or her own poems every two to three years after. She edited the collection La Poésie féminine, an anthology of women's poetry from the twelfth century through the twentieth. The anthology won her a distinction from the Académie Française.
Moulin married University of Belgium professor Leo Moulin, taking his last name. They had one son together, composer and musician Marc Moulin. She died on 18 November 1998 at age 86.
- spouse relationship with Moulin, Léo (born 25 February 1906)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Composer and musician Marc Moulin)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award