|Birthname||Jean Pierre Moulin|
|born on||20 June 1899 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Béziers, France, 43n21, 3e15|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°53' 17°36 Asc. 29°32'|
French politician and civil servant who was a hero in the Resistance during World War II, playing a leading role in the organization of French guerillas who fought the Nazis.
He lived with Marie Riedlinger, then Antoinette Sasse/Sachs, a painter (1897-1986). He was married to Marguerite Cerruti from 1926 to 1928.
Moulin served as the first President of the National Council of the Resistance during World War II from 23 May 1943 until his death less than two months later. He was captured and tortured to death by German officer Klaus Barbie while in Gestapo custody on 8 July 1943 in Metz, France.
- associate relationship with Cordier, Daniel (born 10 August 1920)
- associate relationship with Cot, Pierre (born 20 November 1895)
- associate relationship with Pejot, France (born 17 October 1914)
- friend relationship with Jacob, Max (born 12 July 1876)
- friend relationship with Meunier, Pierre (born 15 August 1908)
- friend relationship with Saint-Pol, Roux (born 15 January 1861)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Sasse, Antoinette (born 18 June 1897)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Péan, Pierre (born 5 March 1938)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Barbie, Klaus (born 25 October 1913)
- role played of/by Berling, Charles (born 30 April 1958). Notes: 2002 TV film "Jean Moulin"
- role played of/by Huster, Francis (born 8 December 1947). Notes: 2003 TV film "Jean Moulin, une affaire française"
Gauquelin NS No l 3/1117 quotes birth record.
Sy Scholfield downloaded the birth certificate from Wikimedia Commons, death data in margin . RR upgraded to BC/BR in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Torture victim (Terminal)
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Resistance hero)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Civil servant)