|born on||19 October 1874 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Badenweiler, Germany, 47n48, 7e40|
|Timezone||LMT m7e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°19' 12°25 Asc. 16°23'|
Mentona Moser, born four days before her father died (23.10.1874)was the sister of the pioneer of parapsychology,Fanny Moser,
and daughter of rich parents.Mentona as she was called at the BR was politically much engaged. She was not only a feminist, she cared for the handicapped and founded unions for them, e.g. for the blind ones and for those who suffered from tuberculosis.Her social work led her to the socialist thoughts, she was member at the foundation of the Swiss Communist Party (1921).
She voyaged to the USSR for a children home and to the German Democratic Republic after an invitation of Wilhelm Pieck in 1950.
In Switzerland she planned houses for workers in Zurich which were accepted. At the end of her life she wrote some autobiographies
("Ich habe gelebt").She was also one of the very first women open-hearted who spoke of her lesbian love in the time 1904-1909.
These sides were censured in the edition of the Democratic Republic.
She died in Berlin the 10 april 1971 with 97 years.
- sibling relationship with Moser, Fanny (born 27 May 1872)
- Work : New Career 1898 (Social worker in London)
- Other Social 1903 (Begin of foundations for blind ones)
- Relationship : Marriage 1909 (with Hermann Balsig, divorced after some years)
- Social : Joined group 1921 (Foundation member Swiss Communist Party)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1929 (Voyage to the USSR)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1950 (Voyage to the DDR (Invitation Pieck))
BR Badenweiler:"halb zehn nachmittags" (09.30 pm.)
The Baptist Record gave her the name "Louise", although only "Mentona" (no second name)is named.
The reason is certainly: because her father died 4 days after the birth her mother wished to change "Mentona"to "Louise".
During her life Mentona Moser always used "Mentona", not Louise (also as author of her books).
- Traits : Personality : Active
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Political Science
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Ich habe gelebt")