|Birthname||Scott John Morrison|
|born on||13 May 1968|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°22' or|
Australian politician, nicknamed 'ScoMo,' who became the 30th Prime Minister of Australia on 24 August 2018 and the Leader of the Liberal Party on the same date. Morrison went on to lead the Liberal-National Coalition to a victory in the 18 May 2019 election.
He has been a member of the House of Representatives since 2007, representing the Division of Cook in New South Wales.
Morrison studied economic geography at the University of New South Wales. After graduating, he spent the majority of his career in tourism, working as Director of the New Zealand Office of Tourism and Sport from 1998 to 2000 and eventually becoming Managing Director of Tourism Australia from 2004 to 2006. He was also State Director of the New South Wales Liberal Party from 2000 to 2004.
Morrison was first elected to the House of Representatives at the 2007 federal election, and was appointed to the frontbench after the 2010 federal election. Following the Liberal Party's election at the 2013 federal election, he was appointed to the Cabinet by Tony Abbott as Minister for Immigration and Border Protection. In that capacity he was responsible for implementing Operation Sovereign Borders, which had been a significant policy proposal by the Liberals in opposition. He was later promoted to become Minister for Social Services at the end of 2014. Subsequently, when Malcolm Turnbull replaced Abbott as Prime Minister in September 2015, Morrison was appointed Treasurer of Australia.
In August 2018, amidst significant leadership tensions, it was reported that Morrison would contest the leadership of the Liberal Party against Peter Dutton in the event of a challenge. Following the calling of a leadership spill on 24 August, Morrison was elected Leader of the Liberal Party and Turnbull stood down.
Morrison was raised in the Uniting Church, but later became a follower of Pentecostalism. He now attends the Horizon Church, which is affiliated with the Australian Christian Churches and the Assemblies of God. He is married with two daughters.
- associate relationship with Historic: AUKUS (born 16 September 2021). Notes: Australian signatory
- associate relationship with Nation: Australia (Inauguration) (born 1 January 1901). Notes: 30th Prime Minister, 2018-
- Work : New Job 24 August 2018 at 6:14 PM in Canberra (Sworn in as 30th Prime Minister of Australia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice in Sydney Morning Herald, 18 May 1968, p. 96: "MORRISON (Smith).--May 13, 1968, at War Memorial, Waverley, to Marion and John--a son (Scott John), a brother for Alan." No time of birth included.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Jenny, nee Warren)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (30th Prime Minister of Australia, 2018-)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Liberal Party)