|born on||27 September 1933 at 05:55 (= 05:55 AM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°53' 14°28 Asc. 28°17'|
American actor, star of "Mission Impossible" TV series 1966-73 and "Vega$," 1979-81. Born in poverty, he was the son of a single parents, a mom who worked as a maid. He graduated from high school in 1952 and served three years in the U.S. Army. After taking drama at the University of Iowa, he moved to Seattle, then Long Beach, where a talent scout spotted him in a local production of "Raisin in the Sun." Morris became a B-movie regular until his big break on "Mission Impossible."
He had a serious car accident in 1981 with injuries so severe that he had his face rebuilt with extensive surgery. In 1990 he had a small cancerous tumor removed from his lung. When he collapsed 10/21/1991, a tumor was found in his brain. After radiation there was no recurrence. A former alcoholic, he had been dry from that time.
Morris ended a 38-year-marriage in July 1995. He and his wife had grown apart, but a close family, they remain friends: three kids.
Morris died of natural causes 8/27/1996 in his home in Las Vegas, NV.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Mission: Impossible (born 17 September 1966). Notes: Played Barnard "Barney" Collier, 1966-1973
- associate relationship with Lupus, Peter (born 17 June 1932). Notes: Co-stars in "Mission: Impossible," 1966-1973
- Work : Begin Major Project 1966 (Began Mission Impossible, seven years)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1979 (Began Vega$ two years)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1981 (Serious car accident)
- Health : Change in Appearance 1981 (Had face rebuilt after the car accident)
- Health : Acute illness 1990 (Lung cancer, survived)
B.C. in hand, Frank C. Clifford
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung, brain)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Car, badly injured)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Face rebuilt after the accident)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (38 years, divorced)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Three years service)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection